Tattoo artist veterans from TLC’s Miami Ink and its successor NY Ink have reunited for two shows — The Tattoo Shop, an eight-episode reality series, and Mystery Tattoo, a live interactive series.
Both shows will premiere this week on Facebook Watch.
The Tattoo Shop, debuting Thursday, follows Ami James, Chris Nunez, Chris Garver, Darren Brass and Tommy Montoya as they open a new shop, Liberty City Tattoo, in Miami. Guests on the first episode include tattoo aficionado David Prieto, Olympic high jumper Inika McPherson, and psychedelic tattoo designer Oskar Åkermo.
On each episode of Mystery Tattoo, airing Fridays at 9 pm ET, “one client who is either willing or crazy enough, agrees to get a tattoo, chosen by the Facebook viewers. Fans will engage and interact, in real-time, voting on everything from the design, to the body part the tattoo will go on…. One person will walk away with a permanent souvenir…that they may even like.”
An earlier version of Mystery Tattoo starring James ran for eight live episodes a year ago. Here’s episode four of that run:
To see The Tattoo Shop and Mystery Tattoo, starting this Thursday and Friday, visit facebook.com/facebookwatch.
Tattoo fans who subscribe to Amazon Prime can also stream all three seasons (23 episodes) of NY Ink.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021