Any writers from The Big Bang Theory reading this?
How’s this for a plot? Sheldon gets rejected by The Scientists’ Channel, but Leonard and Amy get in!
The new site, which you can find at thescientistschannel.com, features short videos from scientists in such fields as cell culture, mass spectrometry, clinical laboratory diagnostics and drug discovery.
In the following excerpt, Marsha Roach, executive vice president of of PheonixSongs Biologicals, explains her company’s cell culture model that will hopefully solve the problem of drugs failing in late phase clinical trials due to hepatotoxicity (chemical-driven liver damage).
The Scientists’ Channel, from science publisher SelectScience, is funded by industry, academia and scientific societies. It should probably appeal mainly to other scientists (like Sheldon, Leonard and Amy), but is available for free viewing by anyone.
Just don’t confuse The Scientists’ Channel with the Scientology Network, set to launch at 8 pm ET today. This channel, from the Church of Scientology, can be found at scientology.tv and via iOS, Android, Fire TV or Roku.
Program titles will include Inside Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard in His Own Voice, Meet a Scientologist, Voices for Humanity and Destination: Scientology.
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020