Any writers from The Big Bang Theory reading this?
How’s this for a plot? Sheldon gets rejected by The Scientists’ Channel, but Leonard and Amy get in!
The new site, which you can find at thescientistschannel.com, features short videos from scientists in such fields as cell culture, mass spectrometry, clinical laboratory diagnostics and drug discovery.
In the following excerpt, Marsha Roach, executive vice president of of PheonixSongs Biologicals, explains her company’s cell culture model that will hopefully solve the problem of drugs failing in late phase clinical trials due to hepatotoxicity (chemical-driven liver damage).
The Scientists’ Channel, from science publisher SelectScience, is funded by industry, academia and scientific societies. It should probably appeal mainly to other scientists (like Sheldon, Leonard and Amy), but is available for free viewing by anyone.
Just don’t confuse The Scientists’ Channel with the Scientology Network, set to launch at 8 pm ET today. This channel, from the Church of Scientology, can be found at scientology.tv and via iOS, Android, Fire TV or Roku.
Program titles will include Inside Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard in His Own Voice, Meet a Scientologist, Voices for Humanity and Destination: Scientology.
- ‘Yogi, Guru, Predator’ - November 20, 2019
- ‘Love Dot Com,’ a Romcom - November 20, 2019
- ‘Ghost BFF’ Dark Comedy - November 19, 2019
- Free Sports Expansion - November 19, 2019
- ‘Cheat’ This Thursday - November 18, 2019
- ‘High Castle’ Ends Today - November 15, 2019
- Corman and Dante Debuts - November 15, 2019
- Report on ‘The Report’ - November 13, 2019
- ‘All Hail Beth’ on YouTube - November 13, 2019
- Some Cash, More Parton - November 12, 2019