FuboTV will soon get less sports-heavy with the addition of seven channels from AMC Networks to its Fubo Premier package. The channels include the usual-standalone subscription streamers Sundance Now and Shudder, along with cable channels AMC, BBC America, Sundance, IFC and We TV.
FuboTV also plans to offer AMC Premiere, an ad-free version of AMC, as a Premier add-on. Price was not announced, but AMC Premiere currently costs $4.99 a month.
Later on, FuboTV said it will make BBC World News available “as part of a pending premium package.”
Fubo Premier, which currently boasts over 80 channels, starts at $19.99 for the first month following a seven-day free trial, but then costs $44.99 a month. Sundance Now and Shudder usually cost $6.99 and $4.99 per month respectively.
The AMC cable channels are already available through other streaming packagers like YouTube TV, Sling TV, PlayStation Vue and DirecTV Now.
FuboTV can be accessed online, or via Amazon, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku.
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019