It’s 2/27, so a marathon of 227 is underway on over-the-channel Antenna TV!
227, which originally aired on NBC from 1985-1990, stars Marla Gibbs and Jackée Harry, billed just as Jackée, as residents of the 227 Lexington Place apartment building in Washington, DC’s inner city.
Today’s 18-hour, 36-episode marathon on Antenna TV began at 5 am ET and continues until 11 pm.
The sitcom regularly airs on Antenna TV weekdays at 3pm and weekends at 1:30pm.
Prefer streaming? The entire fourth season (24 episodes) is available free on Crackle.
To watch Antenna TV for free even if you don’t subscribe to cable, satellite or telco TV, use — as the channel’s name implies — an antenna hooked up to your TV set! Visit Antenna TV’s Channel Finder to find your local station.
Bonus: A couple of years after winning a 1987 Best Supporting Actress Emmy for her role in 227, Jackée starred in her own spinoff pilot simply called Jackée. It didn’t go to series, but we’ve got the one and only episode for you right here:
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019