Noggin, Nickelodeon’s two-year-old subscription streaming app for preschoolers, has added the first two seasons of Paw Patrol to its lineup. Each season of the animated action-adventure series, currently in its fourth season on cable’s Nick Jr. channel, consists of 26 half-hour episodes.
The show follows a pack of heroic rescue pups– Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Everest and Tracker – led by a tech-savvy boy, Ryder. Together, they show the people of Adventure Bay that “no job is too big, no pup is too small.” Educational aspects focus on citizenship, social skills and problem-solving.
Paw Patrol is also very, very popular. The following user-generated video, for instance, has more than 18 million views:
In the months ahead, Noggin also plans to add Nick Jr.’s Max & Ruby and Peter Rabbit; new episodes of current titles Twirlywoos, Miffy and Friends, Trucktown and Go, Diego, Go!; and new “play-along” episodes of Blaze and the Monster Machines, Bubble Guppies and Team Umizoomi.
The app currently includes 54 play-along videos from various show. These interactive titles allow preschoolers to engage with characters by tapping, touching, swiping or speaking.
For more info, visit noggin.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021