Amazon Prime’s Mozart in the Jungle, which broke new ground for streaming originals by winning several Golden Globes in 2016, returns with season four tomorrow, February 16.
A combination of comedy, drama and classical music, Mozart in the Jungle focuses on the relationship between brash maestro Rodrigo (Globe-winning Gael Garcia Bernal) and young oboist Hailey (Lola Kirke).
Last season, Hailey decided to become a conductor herself, and in season four she enters a competition to prove she’s got the chops. Meanwhile, she and Rodrigo go public with the news that they’re now boyfriend and girlfriend.
“Will they be able to balance the demands between their careers and relationship or will it tear them apart?” asks Amazon.
Non-subscriber? You can stream the very first episode free on Amazon.
Mozart in the Jungle also stars Malcolm McDowell, Bernadette Peters and Jason Schwartzman, one of the show’s creators. The series is based on Blair Tindall’s memoir, Mozart in the Jungle: Sex, Drugs & Classical Music.
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020