Tomorrow over-the-air channel Cozi TV will honor the late John Mahoney with a 13-hour, 26-episode marathon of his most famous role – Frasier’s Martin Crane. Mahoney, who died earlier this week at 77, played the role for 264 episodes over 11 NBC seasons from 1993 to 2004.
The “Frasier Best of Martin Marathon” will start at 9 am ET Saturday. You can also watch four episodes of Frasier tonight at 8 pm, and indeed every weeknight at that same time, over Cozi TV. For even more Frasier, the entire series is available to stream over all three major subscription services — Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime – and on CBS All Access. CBS also offers the show’s first 10 episodes for free streaming.
You can watch Cozi TV free with an antenna hooked up to your TV. To find your local channel number, visit “Get Cozi TV.”
And, for more of the best of John Mahoney, here’s his Tony Award-winning performance in the 1986 play The House of Blue Leaves (also starring Swoosie Kurtz as his wife, Christine Baranski as his mistress, and Ben Stiller as his son):
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019