(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
Private Eyes, a Canadian drama series starring Jason Priestley (Beverly Hills, 90210), will premiere on over-the-air channel Ion Television this Sunday, February 11. The 10-episode first season will air Sunday nights through March 11 with back-to-back hour episodes. The shows will repeat Tuesdays at 11 pm.
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
A second season of 18 Private Eyes episodes is currently airing on Canada’s Global broadcast network (William Shatner guests in episode six), and a third 12-episode season has been ordered.
Private Eyes comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
You can watch Ion Television free with an antenna hooked up to your TV. To locate your local over-the-air station, visit Ion’s Channel Finder and enter your zip code.
You can also watch Priestley in 10 seasons of Beverly Hills 90210 on Hulu.
- The Chicken Soup Pivot - August 15, 2018
- Stream ‘Jane’ Doc Free - August 14, 2018
- A: What is Hulu? - August 13, 2018
- Dyn-o-mite! JJ & Mike - August 10, 2018
- Roku Channel, Sans Roku - August 9, 2018
- ‘Driven’ to Passionflix - August 8, 2018
- New Sci-Fi DUSTx Aug. 18 - August 8, 2018
- K-Drama Explosion - August 7, 2018
- It’s ‘Leverage’ Time - August 6, 2018
- Glen Campbell Tribute - August 3, 2018