(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
Private Eyes, a Canadian drama series starring Jason Priestley (Beverly Hills, 90210), will premiere on over-the-air channel Ion Television this Sunday, February 11. The 10-episode first season will air Sunday nights through March 11 with back-to-back hour episodes. The shows will repeat Tuesdays at 11 pm.
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
A second season of 18 Private Eyes episodes is currently airing on Canada’s Global broadcast network (William Shatner guests in episode six), and a third 12-episode season has been ordered.
Private Eyes comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
You can watch Ion Television free with an antenna hooked up to your TV. To locate your local over-the-air station, visit Ion’s Channel Finder and enter your zip code.
You can also watch Priestley in 10 seasons of Beverly Hills 90210 on Hulu.
- Japan: ‘Cat Nation’ - February 23, 2018
- ‘Paw Patrol’ Joins Noggin - February 23, 2018
- Acorn’s ‘Ackley Bridge’ - February 22, 2018
- ‘Cut the Chord’ - February 22, 2018
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018