(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
Private Eyes, a Canadian drama series starring Jason Priestley (Beverly Hills, 90210), will premiere on over-the-air channel Ion Television this Sunday, February 11. The 10-episode first season will air Sunday nights through March 11 with back-to-back hour episodes. The shows will repeat Tuesdays at 11 pm.
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
A second season of 18 Private Eyes episodes is currently airing on Canada’s Global broadcast network (William Shatner guests in episode six), and a third 12-episode season has been ordered.
Private Eyes comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
You can watch Ion Television free with an antenna hooked up to your TV. To locate your local over-the-air station, visit Ion’s Channel Finder and enter your zip code.
You can also watch Priestley in 10 seasons of Beverly Hills 90210 on Hulu.
- Rita, ‘The Love Goddess’ - October 17, 2018
- Prosecutors vs POTUS - October 16, 2018
- Potter Parody ‘Puffs’ - October 16, 2018
- ‘Debrief’ on Law & Crime - October 15, 2018
- ‘Haunting of Hill House’ - October 12, 2018
- ‘Light as a Feather’ - October 12, 2018
- Bluprint’s Open House - October 11, 2018
- Vin Diesel’s ‘Game4Paul’ - October 11, 2018
- Snapchat’s Originals - October 10, 2018
- ’22 July’ by Greengrass - October 9, 2018