(Above: Elizabeth Gadd, self-portrait, with her dog Pepper)
The new season consists of 10 short-form episodes highlighting the work of Instagram photographers who are either Canadian natives or based there. Episode one, featuring Vancouver-based landscape/self-portrait photographer Elizabeth Gadd, is already available on YouTube and below, with remaining episodes to premiere through March 9, Fridays and Wednesdays at 10 am ET, on Adorama TV.
You can also access more than 60 episodes from the first four Through the Lens seasons — profiling photographers in Europe, Cuba, Japan/Hong Kong and the US — by visiting adorama.com/alc/series/through-the-lens.
Upcoming episodes from Canada will feature Jamal Burger (city/sports), Taylor Burk (landscapes/outdoor sports), Wayne Simpson (portraiture/landscapes), Maria Koutsogiannis (food), Stevin Tuchiwsky (outdoor lifestyle), Naskademini (portraits/commercial photography), Andrew Knapp (nature and his dog), Eric Veloso (architecture/lifestyle) and Eric Paré (light-painting).
Other AdoramaTV shows include Top Photographer with Nigel Barker, Breathe Your Passion with Vanessa Joy, 2-Minute Tips with David Bergman and Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. Access them all and more at adorama.com/alc/category/AdoramaTV.
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019
- ‘Temptation Island’ - January 8, 2019
- PopcornFlix Grows - January 8, 2019