(Above: Elizabeth Gadd, self-portrait, with her dog Pepper)
The new season consists of 10 short-form episodes highlighting the work of Instagram photographers who are either Canadian natives or based there. Episode one, featuring Vancouver-based landscape/self-portrait photographer Elizabeth Gadd, is already available on YouTube and below, with remaining episodes to premiere through March 9, Fridays and Wednesdays at 10 am ET, on Adorama TV.
You can also access more than 60 episodes from the first four Through the Lens seasons — profiling photographers in Europe, Cuba, Japan/Hong Kong and the US — by visiting adorama.com/alc/series/through-the-lens.
Upcoming episodes from Canada will feature Jamal Burger (city/sports), Taylor Burk (landscapes/outdoor sports), Wayne Simpson (portraiture/landscapes), Maria Koutsogiannis (food), Stevin Tuchiwsky (outdoor lifestyle), Naskademini (portraits/commercial photography), Andrew Knapp (nature and his dog), Eric Veloso (architecture/lifestyle) and Eric Paré (light-painting).
Other AdoramaTV shows include Top Photographer with Nigel Barker, Breathe Your Passion with Vanessa Joy, 2-Minute Tips with David Bergman and Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. Access them all and more at adorama.com/alc/category/AdoramaTV.
- Japan: ‘Cat Nation’ - February 23, 2018
- ‘Paw Patrol’ Joins Noggin - February 23, 2018
- Acorn’s ‘Ackley Bridge’ - February 22, 2018
- ‘Cut the Chord’ - February 22, 2018
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018