(Above: Elizabeth Gadd, self-portrait, with her dog Pepper)
The new season consists of 10 short-form episodes highlighting the work of Instagram photographers who are either Canadian natives or based there. Episode one, featuring Vancouver-based landscape/self-portrait photographer Elizabeth Gadd, is already available on YouTube and below, with remaining episodes to premiere through March 9, Fridays and Wednesdays at 10 am ET, on Adorama TV.
You can also access more than 60 episodes from the first four Through the Lens seasons — profiling photographers in Europe, Cuba, Japan/Hong Kong and the US — by visiting adorama.com/alc/series/through-the-lens.
Upcoming episodes from Canada will feature Jamal Burger (city/sports), Taylor Burk (landscapes/outdoor sports), Wayne Simpson (portraiture/landscapes), Maria Koutsogiannis (food), Stevin Tuchiwsky (outdoor lifestyle), Naskademini (portraits/commercial photography), Andrew Knapp (nature and his dog), Eric Veloso (architecture/lifestyle) and Eric Paré (light-painting).
Other AdoramaTV shows include Top Photographer with Nigel Barker, Breathe Your Passion with Vanessa Joy, 2-Minute Tips with David Bergman and Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. Access them all and more at adorama.com/alc/category/AdoramaTV.
- Xumo Adds Six Channels - August 16, 2018
- Healthy Hispanic TV - August 16, 2018
- The Chicken Soup Pivot - August 15, 2018
- Stream ‘Jane’ Doc Free - August 14, 2018
- A: What is Hulu? - August 13, 2018
- Dyn-o-mite! JJ & Mike - August 10, 2018
- Roku Channel, Sans Roku - August 9, 2018
- ‘Driven’ to Passionflix - August 8, 2018
- New Sci-Fi DUSTx Aug. 18 - August 8, 2018
- K-Drama Explosion - August 7, 2018