Given the timing of its launch announcement, the new GoUSA TV sounds like it should be a nationalistic NBC Olympics channel dedicated to covering just American athletes. Instead, GoUSA is a channel designed to promote the US internationally as a tourist destination.
But Americans looking for domestic vacation ideas are also free to watch GoUSA, now available to Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV users. Initial on demand content has been divided into four categories: “Great Outdoors,” “Road Trips,” “Food & Drink” and “Culture & Events.”
GoUSA TV is run by Brand USA, the official destination marketing organization for the US, which will also premiere America’s Musical Journey in IMAX and other large-format theaters next Thursday, Feb. 15. Narrated by Morgan Freeman, the 40-minute film travels to such locales as New Orleans, Chicago, New York City, Nashville, Memphis and Miami on a tour of our musical roots.
Learn more about GoUSA TV at visittheusa.com/television.
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019
- Binge Bing, Black Friday - November 29, 2019
- ‘Alice’s Restaurant’ - November 27, 2019
- Stream ‘Turkeys Away’ - November 26, 2019
- ‘The New Nurses’ on MHz - November 25, 2019
- Dove’s Holiday Classics - November 22, 2019