Given the timing of its launch announcement, the new GoUSA TV sounds like it should be a nationalistic NBC Olympics channel dedicated to covering just American athletes. Instead, GoUSA is a channel designed to promote the US internationally as a tourist destination.
But Americans looking for domestic vacation ideas are also free to watch GoUSA, now available to Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV users. Initial on demand content has been divided into four categories: “Great Outdoors,” “Road Trips,” “Food & Drink” and “Culture & Events.”
GoUSA TV is run by Brand USA, the official destination marketing organization for the US, which will also premiere America’s Musical Journey in IMAX and other large-format theaters next Thursday, Feb. 15. Narrated by Morgan Freeman, the 40-minute film travels to such locales as New Orleans, Chicago, New York City, Nashville, Memphis and Miami on a tour of our musical roots.
Learn more about GoUSA TV at visittheusa.com/television.
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020