Viewable on the Inception app, the videos cover “a broad spectrum of historical, cultural and social topics, aimed at connecting audiences to global issues on a deeper level.”
“The content AP has produced lets viewers experience remote places such as North Korea, allowing them to explore journalism in a new way,” said Fernando Ferre, AP vice president of business development.
“We believe that VR will introduce more realism into the news experience and create an even more powerful impact,” said Inception CEO Benny Arbel.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021