Comet TV is offering fans of science fiction – particularly Star Trek – a viewing alternative to this Sunday’s Super Bowl.
Starting February 4 at 10 am ET, Comet TV will broadcast a 14-hour marathon featuring select episodes of Andromeda, the space adventure involving the crew of the Andromeda Ascendant and its captain, Dylan Hunt, played by Hercules: The Legendary Journeys’ Kevin Sorbo.
The crew’s mission? Rebuild the System’s Commonwealth and restore peace and prosperity.
The cast also includes Lisa Ryder as Beka Valentine, Laura Bertram as Trance Gemini, Keith Hamilton Cobb (pictured above with Sorbo) as Tyr Anasazi, Gordon Michael Woolvett as Seamus Harper and Lexa Doig as Andromeda Ascendant.
The marathon will cover highlights of the show, which originally ran for five seasons (2000-2005) on SyFy.
Star Trek fans will know that the show is based on unused material from Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry. Roddenberry’s wife, Majel Barrett, who played Nurse Chapel on the original Star Trek series, produced Andromeda.
To watch Comet online, visit comettv.com.
To see if you’re in one of the 100+ markets that can access Comet on-air, go to comettv.com and enter your zip code.
If the marathon whets your appetite for more Andromeda episodes, there are other streaming options.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021