(Above: Viola Davis and Julius Tennon in ‘Black Love’)
Couples take the spotlight in February over subscription streamer Urban Movie Channel (UMC).
Featured couples, who answered the question “What does it take to make a marriage or relationship work?,” include Viola Davis/Julius Tennon, Meagan Good/ DeVon Franklin, Tia Mowry/Cory Hardrict, and many others.
Black Love episodes will premiere on UMC every Friday during February, and will then be available on demand.
Friday, February 9, will also bring the debut of Couples’ Night, a romantic comedy in which one couple (Reagan Gomez and Charles Malik Whitfield) moves from the Midwest to Washington, DC, and then “experience a bumpy transition” after meeting another couple (Tony Rock and Denise Boutte).
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019