(Above: Viola Davis and Julius Tennon in ‘Black Love’)
Couples take the spotlight in February over subscription streamer Urban Movie Channel (UMC).
Featured couples, who answered the question “What does it take to make a marriage or relationship work?,” include Viola Davis/Julius Tennon, Meagan Good/ DeVon Franklin, Tia Mowry/Cory Hardrict, and many others.
Black Love episodes will premiere on UMC every Friday during February, and will then be available on demand.
Friday, February 9, will also bring the debut of Couples’ Night, a romantic comedy in which one couple (Reagan Gomez and Charles Malik Whitfield) moves from the Midwest to Washington, DC, and then “experience a bumpy transition” after meeting another couple (Tony Rock and Denise Boutte).
- More Classic Recasts - December 13, 2019
- A Free Mariah Mini-Doc - December 12, 2019
- Acorn’s Xmas Collection - December 12, 2019
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019