(Above: Viola Davis and Julius Tennon in ‘Black Love’)
Couples take the spotlight in February over subscription streamer Urban Movie Channel (UMC).
Featured couples, who answered the question “What does it take to make a marriage or relationship work?,” include Viola Davis/Julius Tennon, Meagan Good/ DeVon Franklin, Tia Mowry/Cory Hardrict, and many others.
Black Love episodes will premiere on UMC every Friday during February, and will then be available on demand.
Friday, February 9, will also bring the debut of Couples’ Night, a romantic comedy in which one couple (Reagan Gomez and Charles Malik Whitfield) moves from the Midwest to Washington, DC, and then “experience a bumpy transition” after meeting another couple (Tony Rock and Denise Boutte).
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021