Love Stories TV has just announced its “new and improved video platform.” To toast the occasion, The Savvy Screener is republishing (with minor changes) what we wrote upon the service’s launch in October 2016:
Getting married soon and looking for wedding ideas? A big fan of romance stories? Or do you just love crashing weddings?
Have we got a streaming site for you!
Love Stories TV is all-weddings, all-the-time.
Founder and CEO Rachel Jo Silver says that millennial women should go to LoveStoriesTV.com “to watch videos of real-life weddings and personal stories, high-quality films that US couples spend over $1 billion making each year.”
The site includes pull-down menus to select videos by cinematographer, location, type of venue (barn weddings, for example), or culture/religion (such as Indian weddings). Or you can check out videos “that strike an emotional chord” like Dads Who Will Make You Cry, Best Groom Reactions, and Weddings With Pets.
Brides and cinematographers are invited to add to the collection by submitting their own videos.
Now, you’re invited to Jen and Nancy’s celebration!
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019