(Above: Robin Renucci and Audrey Fleurot in ‘A French Village’)
A French Village, a long-running drama showing how the German occupation of France during World War II affected the ordinary residents of one small village, will start its seventh and last season this Tuesday, January 30, over subscription streamer MHz Choice.
Turning “the World War II genre on its head by stripping away battle sequences and exploring the complicated moral choices foisted upon ordinary people in an extraordinarily difficult time in world history,” A French Village consists of 72 total episodes.
The final six will premiere the next three Tuesdays – two per week –through February 13 on MHz Choice.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021