Described as Karma’s flagship program, Working Capital “brings together experts across private equity, venture capital and banking to discuss the latest macro-economic trends, opportunities and risks across geographies and sectors.”
Johnson, who writes the Bullseye Brief investment newsletter, was an anchor for Bloomberg TV’s Surveillance and Street Smart. Before his stint for Bloomberg, Johnson was a co-founder and investor in MLH Capital, a hedge fund partnership.
You can watch Working Capital and other Karma shows at karmanetwork.com.
You can also watch part one of an episode about uncovering opportunities in healthcare through data here:
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021