The series, starring Mark Mitchinson as controversial barrister Michael Bungay (1934–1993), premiered on New Zealand’s TVNZ in September. Based on a 1997 book of the same name by Bungay’s widow Ronda, each episode runs about 45 minutes.
If you somehow came to this story looking for the 1947 British crime drama of the same name, don’t despair. We’ve got it for you right here!
To stream the Kiwi series (as well as many other shows from the British commonwealth and other international locales), Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, starting with a seven-day free trial. You can stream the service online, on Apple TV, Roku, iOS, Android and Chromecast. For more info or to subscribe, visit acorn.tv.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021