The series, starring Mark Mitchinson as controversial barrister Michael Bungay (1934–1993), premiered on New Zealand’s TVNZ in September. Based on a 1997 book of the same name by Bungay’s widow Ronda, each episode runs about 45 minutes.
If you somehow came to this story looking for the 1947 British crime drama of the same name, don’t despair. We’ve got it for you right here!
To stream the Kiwi series (as well as many other shows from the British commonwealth and other international locales), Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, starting with a seven-day free trial. You can stream the service online, on Apple TV, Roku, iOS, Android and Chromecast. For more info or to subscribe, visit acorn.tv.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019