A couple of hours after financial analyst firm Emerging Growth declared that Wherever TV’s sustained stock rise over the past year has “been driven by well-timed corporate announcements and a business strategy that is convincing on paper but still unsuccessful in the market,” the streaming aggregator yesterday issued two press releases announcing channel additions.
Seven of them, along with Vibrant TV and some 40 other channels, are included in Wherever TV’s general interest $9.99/month Choice TV package. These are:
- FilmBox Art House (international indie movies)
- FightBox (martial arts)
- DocuBox (documentaries on wildlife, travel, history and science)
- FashionBox (“top models, top designers, top brands, hottest catwalks, shopping shows”)
- Fast & Fun Box (extreme sports)
The other SPI channels in the agreement, but not currently listed as part of any Wherever TV US package, are FilmBox Russia (Russian-language films), Kino Polska International (Polish-language films) and Kino Polska Muzyka (Polish-language music).
WhereverTV, which said it now offers nearly 100 channels, is available online, on iOS and Android apps, and via smart TVs, GoogleTV, AppleTV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV. For more info, or to subscribe, visit wherever.tv.
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019