What’s up with Chestnut Ridge in southwest Pennsylvania?
Filmmaker Seth Breedlove’s documentary Invasion on Chestnut Ridge explores “unexplained phenomenon in this region [including] the Kecksburg UFO crash in 1965, the Uniontown Bigfoot and UFO sightings, terrifying encounters with an enormous prehistoric bird in Keystone State Park and much more.”
You can rent the documentary from Amazon for $2.99.
Terror Films distributes Invasion, which was written, edited and directed by Breedlove. Other films from his Small Town Monsters studio are also available on Amazon, including Minerva Monsters: Bigfoot of Ohio, which is free to Prime members.
- Shudder’s Price-y Binge - September 30, 2020
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020