(Above: Sean Bean, center, in ‘The Oath.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Sean Bean, who played the ill-fated Ned Stark in HBO’s Game of Thrones, stars in a 10-episode gang-world drama series that debuts on free streamer Crackle March 8.
The Oath “sheds light on corrupt and secret societies that are nearly impossible to join — only a select few make the cut — but once inside, members will do what they must to protect each other from enemies on the outside and from within their own ranks.”
The cast also includes True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten, American Sniper’s Cory Hardrict, Training Day’s Katrina Law, The Magicians’ Arlen Escarpeta and Animal Kingdom’s J.J. Soria.
The Oath was created and written by Joe Halpin, a former Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputy who also worked 12 years as an undercover officer. Executive producers include Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and his G-Unit Film & Television Inc.
For more, visit Crackle.
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020
- RIP, Olivia de Havilland - July 26, 2020
- This Web Series is ‘NC-16’ - July 24, 2020
- A Horrific Inheritance - July 23, 2020