(Above: Rachel Brosnahan in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’)
Starting Friday, January 12 at 12:01 am local time and concluding at 11:59 pm on Monday, January 15, anyone can watch the series via the Prime Video app for connected TVs and other devices, or online at amazon.com/maisel.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, created, written and directed by Amy Sherman-Palladino (Gilmore Girls) and executive produced by Daniel Palladino (Family Guy), stars House of Cards’ Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam “Midge” Maisel, a housewife in 1958 Manhattan whose “perfect life suddenly takes an unexpected turn.” That’s when Midge “discovers” a talent for comedy “that takes her from her comfortable life on Riverside Drive through the basket houses and nightclubs of Greenwich Village” all the way “to a spot-on Johnny Carson’s couch.”
Boardwalk Empire’s Michael Zegen is Midge’s husband Joel Maisel, Family Guy’s Alex Borstein is Susie Myerson, Monk’s Tony Shalhoub is Midge’s father Abe Weinberg, and Two and a Half Men’s Marin Hinkle is her mother Rose.
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021