(Above: Rachel Brosnahan in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’)
Starting Friday, January 12 at 12:01 am local time and concluding at 11:59 pm on Monday, January 15, anyone can watch the series via the Prime Video app for connected TVs and other devices, or online at amazon.com/maisel.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, created, written and directed by Amy Sherman-Palladino (Gilmore Girls) and executive produced by Daniel Palladino (Family Guy), stars House of Cards’ Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam “Midge” Maisel, a housewife in 1958 Manhattan whose “perfect life suddenly takes an unexpected turn.” That’s when Midge “discovers” a talent for comedy “that takes her from her comfortable life on Riverside Drive through the basket houses and nightclubs of Greenwich Village” all the way “to a spot-on Johnny Carson’s couch.”
Boardwalk Empire’s Michael Zegen is Midge’s husband Joel Maisel, Family Guy’s Alex Borstein is Susie Myerson, Monk’s Tony Shalhoub is Midge’s father Abe Weinberg, and Two and a Half Men’s Marin Hinkle is her mother Rose.
- Indie Show Must Go Online - July 15, 2020
- ‘Lake of Death’ on Shudder - July 14, 2020
- Gershwin Opera on PBS - July 14, 2020
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020