Shocked: A Hidden Factor in the Sports Concussion Crisis, a documentary short featuring NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre, premieres tonight at 6:30 pm ET on Stadium, the over-the-air and streaming sports channel.
A half-hour earlier, at 6 pm, Favre – also the film’s executive producer – will discuss the project during Stadium’s daily studio show The Rally.
Favre’s 20-season career ended following a head-to-turf concussion in 2010. The documentary looks at that incident, paralleling it with a 17-year-old girl suffering Post Concussion Syndrome following a similar injury four years earlier, and explores potential preventative measures.
You can stream Stadium online at WatchStadium.com, via Apple and Android apps, on Twitter, or on channel 207 of streaming aggregator Pluto TV. To see if you can watch the channel over the air in your area, visit “Where to Watch Stadium.”
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021