Shocked: A Hidden Factor in the Sports Concussion Crisis, a documentary short featuring NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre, premieres tonight at 6:30 pm ET on Stadium, the over-the-air and streaming sports channel.
A half-hour earlier, at 6 pm, Favre – also the film’s executive producer – will discuss the project during Stadium’s daily studio show The Rally.
Favre’s 20-season career ended following a head-to-turf concussion in 2010. The documentary looks at that incident, paralleling it with a 17-year-old girl suffering Post Concussion Syndrome following a similar injury four years earlier, and explores potential preventative measures.
You can stream Stadium online at WatchStadium.com, via Apple and Android apps, on Twitter, or on channel 207 of streaming aggregator Pluto TV. To see if you can watch the channel over the air in your area, visit “Where to Watch Stadium.”
- ’76 Days’ 366 Days Later - January 22, 2021
- Finding ‘Losing Alice’ - January 22, 2021
- Anna Paquin’s a ‘Flack’ - January 21, 2021
- ‘Celebrating America’ - January 20, 2021
- Dramas of Lebanon - January 20, 2021
- Inaugural Speech Binge - January 19, 2021
- You’ve Got Uvagut TV! - January 19, 2021
- ‘Black Vote Rising’ - January 18, 2021
- Bruce Lee Tribute Weekend - January 14, 2021
- The Grio Douses Light TV - January 13, 2021