Shocked: A Hidden Factor in the Sports Concussion Crisis, a documentary short featuring NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre, premieres tonight at 6:30 pm ET on Stadium, the over-the-air and streaming sports channel.
A half-hour earlier, at 6 pm, Favre – also the film’s executive producer – will discuss the project during Stadium’s daily studio show The Rally.
Favre’s 20-season career ended following a head-to-turf concussion in 2010. The documentary looks at that incident, paralleling it with a 17-year-old girl suffering Post Concussion Syndrome following a similar injury four years earlier, and explores potential preventative measures.
You can stream Stadium online at WatchStadium.com, via Apple and Android apps, on Twitter, or on channel 207 of streaming aggregator Pluto TV. To see if you can watch the channel over the air in your area, visit “Where to Watch Stadium.”
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019
- HBO’s Gary Gulman Free - October 11, 2019
- 25 Films in 25 Minutes - October 11, 2019
- Marshall Efron Classics - October 10, 2019
- RIP Rip Taylor - October 9, 2019
- A Goldbergs Yom Kippur - October 8, 2019
- Diahann Carroll Streams - October 7, 2019
- Old Meets New on ABC - October 4, 2019