Rev., a sitcom about a rural priest who finds himself way out-of-his-element as an East London vicar, debuts this Wednesday, January 10, on subscription streamer BritBox.
Rev. Adam Smallboe, played by Tom Hollander, is forced to confront many inner-city issues including, in the following clip, a lap-dancing club:
Rev. was a big hit in the UK, where 19 half-hours ran on BBC Two from 2010 to 2014. Olivia Colman plays the vicar’s wife, Alex, with guest stars including Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville (three episodes), plus film stars Ralph Fiennes and Sylvia Sims (two episodes apiece).
BritBox, which costs $6.99 per month following a seven-day free trial, is available at BritBox.com and on iPhones, Android, Apple TV and Roku.
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021