Rev., a sitcom about a rural priest who finds himself way out-of-his-element as an East London vicar, debuts this Wednesday, January 10, on subscription streamer BritBox.
Rev. Adam Smallboe, played by Tom Hollander, is forced to confront many inner-city issues including, in the following clip, a lap-dancing club:
Rev. was a big hit in the UK, where 19 half-hours ran on BBC Two from 2010 to 2014. Olivia Colman plays the vicar’s wife, Alex, with guest stars including Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville (three episodes), plus film stars Ralph Fiennes and Sylvia Sims (two episodes apiece).
BritBox, which costs $6.99 per month following a seven-day free trial, is available at BritBox.com and on iPhones, Android, Apple TV and Roku.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019