(Above: ‘Cord & Tish.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Amazon Prime subscribers can stream Funny or Die’s coverage of the Rose Parade on New Year’s Day. The event will be hosted by “Cord Hosenbeck” and “Tish Cattigan,” played by Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon respectively.
Look out in particular for how “Cord & Tish” will describe Amazon Prime’s own float — for its hit series The Grand Tour. The streamer says it will be the first float ever pushed over the parade’s entire 5.5 mile route. And it will take 24 human pushers to accomplish that.
“Cord & Tish” are allegedly local TV personalities who have hosted the Rose Parade for the past 25 years and will now get to reach a worldwide audience for the first time via Amazon’s streaming.
For an actual local perspective on the Rose Parade, you can stream KTLA-TV’s 75th year of coverage. Find it, without commercial interruption, at ktla.com or on Facebook. KTLA’s parade hosts will be “Mark & Leeza,” better known as former Entertainment Tonight stars Mark Steines and Leeza Gibbons.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021