(Above: Larry Pisoni, Lorenzo Pisoni and Peggy Snider. Photo credit: Terry Lorant)
Mad Men’s Jon Hamm is attached – as a producer – to a documentary that debuts on subscription streamer Sundance Now this Thursday, December 21.
Directed by Lorenzo Pisoni and executive produced by Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliffe and Karen Lehner, Circus Kid “documents the spirit, the lunacy, the daring, the danger and the dynamics of growing up in a circus family.” The film focuses on “Pisoni’s unique childhood and showcases Pisoni’s father, Larry, his mother Peggy, his sister Gypsy … and original Pickle Family Circus member, Bill Irwin,” among others.
“Lorenzo has made a film, Circus Kid, about his life experience that is at once incredibly unique, touching, and engrossing while also inspiring anyone who sees it to unlock their own coming of age story,” said Radcliffe.
Sundance Now, offering independent films, documentaries and TV series, costs $6.99 monthly or $59.99 annually after a seven-day free trial. It’s available at sundancenow.com or via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV and Chromecast.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021