(Above: ‘Life After People’)
Quest, an over-the-air “adventure and exploration” channel scheduled to debut next month, has quietly revealed its initial programming lineup.
The channel’s website lists more than 20 non-fiction series that originally ran on such channels as Discovery, History, NatGeo and Smithsonian. These include Life After People, Storm Chasers, Modern Marvels, Auction Kings, and Mayday (aka Air Disasters and Air Crash Investigation).
Quest summarizes its content as “exhilarating adventure programming about nature’s greatest dangers, history’s greatest mysteries and man’s greatest achievements.”
Quest’s exact launch date remains unknown, but you can determine if it will air in your area by visiting the “Watch Quest” page. More than 25 markets, but no channel numbers, are listed. They include Atlanta, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Seattle and Tampa.
Not coincidentally, those are all cities with TV stations owned by Tegna, which co-owns Quest with Cooper Media. The latter also runs The Justice Network.
For more information on the new channel, visit questtv.com.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021