(Above: 420TV’s ‘Super Slackers’)
CannaNet.TV’s The Green Room Comedy Show is a stand-up series, being recorded live at The Comedy Bar in Toronto, but also including some animation. Comedians performing pot-related material are set to include Andrew Packer, Bryan O’Gorman, Rahil Shaikh and Pat Macdonald. The six-episode series, from Sloan Motion Pictures, is scheduled to premiere in February.
That’s also when 420TV plans to launch. Its six-episode animated series, Super Slackers, comes from David Silverman, long-time director of The Simpsons. The show “follows a group of friends who discover they have superpowers after their weed is switched with a new strain being used in a government experiment.”
Voices in Super Slackers will include hip-hop artist/actor Jerry Purpdrank; video/music producer and slap-cammer Max Jr.; martial artist, dancer and comedian Dan Nampaikid; professional soccer player-turned-actor, director and content creator Jon Paul Piques; Smosh YouTube star Olivia Sui; stand-up comedian/writer Arantza Fahnbulleh; and actor/comedian Mickey Gooch, who’s also an executive producer.
For more stoner laughs, there’s also an independently produced parody of the Scooby Doo cartoon series, Where Are We?
- Japan: ‘Cat Nation’ - February 23, 2018
- ‘Paw Patrol’ Joins Noggin - February 23, 2018
- Acorn’s ‘Ackley Bridge’ - February 22, 2018
- ‘Cut the Chord’ - February 22, 2018
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018