(Above: Christina Ricci in ‘Z:The Beginning of Everything’)
The end of the year can mean only one thing: It’s time for Mr. Skin’s top 10 picks for best nude scenes in mainstream TV and film.
The annual Mr. Skin list “pays homage to the best nude scenes from mainstream TV & film throughout the year based on factors like star power and lighting.”
The top honor for 2017 goes to Christina Ricci in the Amazon Zelda Fitzgerald biography series Z: The Beginning of Everything. Ricci nabbed the title for baring “her soul and then some for her sixth nude role to date.”
Although cancelled after one season, you can still watch all 10 episodes of Ricci’s revealing performance with an Amazon Prime subscription.
All top 10 scenes can be viewed in their entirety on the Mr. Skin (aka Jim McBride) website for free.
However, if you prefer to watch the entire films and shows featuring those scenes, here’s where you can stream them:
- Lily James (right) in The Exception, a film about love and espionage during World War II. The Exception is available to Amazon Prime subscribers, or for $4.99 from Vudu and other providers.
- Natalie Krill in Below Her Mouth, in which two women quickly become engaged in a passionate affair. The movie is available to Netflix subscribers or from Vudu and other providers starting at $3.99.
- Alison Brie in GLOW, the Netflix series about professional women wrestlers in 1980s Los Angeles.
- Jessica Biel in The Sinner, an eight-episode series originally broadcast on USA network, about a woman who kills and doesn’t know why. You can watch the series starting at $1.99 per episode from Google Play or other providers.
- Charlize Theron (right) and Sofia Boutella in Atomic Blonde, an espionage thriller set in Cold War Berlin. It’s available starting at $3.99 from Google Play and other providers.
- Keri Russell in The Americans, the FX series about KGB spies undercover in suburban Washington, DC, during the early 1980s. Episodes are available to Amazon Prime subscribers, or from iTunes and other providers starting at $2.99.
- Nathalie Emmanuel in HBO’s epic series Game of Thrones. In addition to HBO Now which costs $14.99/month with a one-month free trial, you can watch episodes of Game of Thrones for $3.99 via iTunes and other providers.
- Kristen Stewart in Personal Shopper, in which a woman refuses to leave Paris until she has made contact with a twin brother who died there. You can watch it on Showtime’s subscription streaming service, which costs $10.99/month following a seven-day free trial. You can also rent it from Vudu starting at $3.99 or buy it from other providers.
- Amy Schumer in Snatched, in which the comedian takes an exotic vacation after being dumped by her boyfriend. You can rent Snatched starting at $4.99 from FandangoNow and other providers.
- YouTube Space Thriller - November 15, 2018
- Boomerang on VRV - November 15, 2018
- Unconditional Love - November 14, 2018
- The Film Detective - November 13, 2018
- Coldplay’s ‘Dreams’ - November 13, 2018
- Battle of the Somme - November 12, 2018
- Netflix’s Anime Slate - November 9, 2018
- Pastor Hires Prostitute - November 8, 2018
- Top 3 US Streamers - November 8, 2018
- ‘Outlaw King’ on Netflix - November 7, 2018