Kidoodle.TV, a subscription streamer offering kid-friendly shows, will expand its library in early 2018.
Next year the service will begin introducing episodes from 27 children’s series that Studio71 originally produced for YouTube.
“From its inception, Kidoodle.TV has been focused on using strict content guidelines to ensure it has the content that children want while assuring parents that all content on the service is appropriately vetted,” said Neil Gruninger, chief product officer at A Parent Media Company, owner of Kidoodle.TV.
The service currently offers such entertainment and educational programs as StoryBots, which shows how “tasks like cleaning up, brushing your teeth, going to bed, and getting dressed can actually be lots of fun!”; How to Sports, which includes BMX, skateboarding and soccer; and Counting with Paula, in which Paula and her friends travel to exotic locations and solve problems.
A subscription costs $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial. When you register, Kidoodle.TV will not request credit card information. Subscribers also get 2GB of free storage for the uploading of “family videos.”
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021