That Moment When, a free interactive comedy series, has launched with two episodes at HelloEko.com and via Eko’s iOS app. During the short-form episodes, viewers make choices that shape the ensuing story.
“It’s like a TV sitcom and a smart phone game made sweet love and had a beautiful hybrid baby,” explains director Sandeep Parikh (The Guild, The Legend of Neil) of the interactive experience.
Five additional episodes of The Moment When will debut Tuesdays through December 5.
The series stars Milana Vayntrub, who achieved fame as Lily in AT&T phone commercials and has since starred as Sloane Sandburg in NBC’s This is Us and will play Squirrel Girl in the upcoming series, Marvel’s New Warriors.
During That Moment When, you help Vayntrub’s character Jill navigate her social life by “making choices along the way that result in hilarious, and sometimes cringe-worthy, outcomes.”
Eko added that its second interactive series will be a “spiritual successor” to the 1983 film WarGames, putting viewers “in the middle of a thrilling tale of modern espionage, hacking, and government conspiracy.”
That Moment When is produced by Olive Bridge Entertainment as part of a multi-title agreement between Eko and Sony Pictures Entertainment. WarGames is a project from video game designer Sam Barlow (Her Story).
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021