Rooster Teeth did not say how many episodes it would make available via Facebook.
The premise of Millions: “What would you do for a million dollars?”
Three participants are presented with a ridiculous, hypothetical “scenario in which their fellow players can earn a million dollars.” They discuss “the potential benefits and drawbacks of their decision,” with sound bites from their conversations “reenacted and presented in cinematic scenes to show the hilarious lengths people will go to for a big payout.”
Both Million Dollars, But and Master & Apprentice, a DIY prop-making show currently in production, will be promoted via Facebook’s new Watch tab, which curates content that Facebook users can watch for free.
“Watch lets us share these shows with our Facebook community, which has grown to more than 4 million fans across all our pages with our main page at 1 million fans,” said Evan Bregman, director of programming at Rooster Teeth.
Million Dollars, But… may be coming to Watch, but … you can watch episodes from four seasons of Million Dollars, But… for free on YouTube.
There’s also a Million Dollars, But… movie which you can rent for $3.99 on YouTube.
Rooster Teeth also has subscription plans starting at $4.99 per month or $19.99 for six months, which offer access to ad-free and premium content.
For more information, visit Rooster Teeth.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021