There’s a new live TV subscription streaming service in town.
Philo, which offers entertainment, lifestyle and knowledge channels, features not only live TV with pause and program restart functionality, but an unlimited 30-day DVR and on-demand programming.
The service also allows subscribers to watch on three different devices simultaneously, and to catch up on programs that have aired in the previous three days.
Philo has two subscription plans.
A $16-per-month option with 37 channels includes A&E, AMC, BBC America and BBC World News, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Own and Sundance.
A $20-per-month plan throws in nine more channels such as American Heroes, Logo, MTV Live and Nicktoons.
You can peruse Philo’s entire channel lineup at try.philo.com/#lineups.
As with most services, there’s a free trial – seven days. Unlike most services, Philo doesn’t ask for your credit card information upfront, just a phone number.
You can watch Philo online and via Roku devices, the iOS app and Android Chrome. For more information, visit philo.com.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021