Roman Atwood’s Day Dreams features the eponymous star and a team of volunteers travelling the world “giving deserving fans a surprise of a lifetime.” In the debut episode, Atwood arranges for a Los Angeles teen in a wheelchair to meet and train with his idol Aaron Fortheringham, the freestyle wheelchair (WCMX) athlete who performs stunts adapted from skateboarding and BMX. Fortheringham is said to have landed the first-ever backflip in a wheelchair.
In a future episode, Roman will create a giant glow-in the-dark wave pool using millions of glow sticks for Make-A-Wish Kids.
Atwood’s free YouTube channel, RomanAtwoodVlogs, has more than 13.7 million subscribers. There you can watch the caffeinated star update fans on his latest family developments, as well as engage in a range of antics.
Here’s a recent entry:
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021