(Pictured above: Mitchell & Webb in ‘Back’)
Mitchell & Webb have returned.
Back is an “acerbic comedy” about “Stephen (David Mitchell) as he tries to follow in his recently deceased father’s footsteps and take over the family business, but his plans are soon foiled by the unexpected return of his estranged foster brother, Andrew (Robert Webb).”
Oscar nominee Simon Blackwell, known in the US for biting political satires such as HBO’s Veep and the film In the Loop, developed and wrote Back. Ben Palmer directed.
That Mitchell and Webb Look is currently unavailable for streaming, but here’s an episode excerpt:
Sundance Now, offering independent films, documentaries and TV series, costs $6.99 monthly or $59.99 annually after a seven-day free trial. It’s available at sundancenow.com, or via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV and Chromecast.
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020