(Above: Scene from ‘Off the Grid,’ courtesy TRT World)
The channel will debut a 15-minute show about illegal organ-trafficking in the Middle East this Saturday, November 11, at 4:15 am ET.
“Silent Death on a Syrian Journey,” an episode of TRT’s series Off the Grid, finds producer/director Mouhssine Ennami visiting Lebanon where Syrian refuges Abu Ahmed and Abdallah have sold their kidneys to pay for food and shelter. Ennami then tracks down an organ trafficker and an organ-harvesting surgical assistant who talk about the organ-trafficking business.
Following its Saturday premiere, the episode will also be available on TRT World’s YouTube channel.
For more info or to stream live online, visit trtworld.com.
- Anna Paquin’s a ‘Flack’ - January 21, 2021
- ‘Celebrating America’ - January 20, 2021
- Dramas of Lebanon - January 20, 2021
- Inaugural Speech Binge - January 19, 2021
- You’ve Got Uvagut TV! - January 19, 2021
- ‘Black Vote Rising’ - January 18, 2021
- Bruce Lee Tribute Weekend - January 14, 2021
- The Grio Douses Light TV - January 13, 2021
- MST3K Vets Live-Riff Today - January 12, 2021
- Flight, Work, Love, Faith - January 11, 2021