(Above: Scene from ‘Off the Grid,’ courtesy TRT World)
The channel will debut a 15-minute show about illegal organ-trafficking in the Middle East this Saturday, November 11, at 4:15 am ET.
“Silent Death on a Syrian Journey,” an episode of TRT’s series Off the Grid, finds producer/director Mouhssine Ennami visiting Lebanon where Syrian refuges Abu Ahmed and Abdallah have sold their kidneys to pay for food and shelter. Ennami then tracks down an organ trafficker and an organ-harvesting surgical assistant who talk about the organ-trafficking business.
Following its Saturday premiere, the episode will also be available on TRT World’s YouTube channel.
For more info or to stream live online, visit trtworld.com.
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021