(Above: Scene from ‘Off the Grid,’ courtesy TRT World)
The channel will debut a 15-minute show about illegal organ-trafficking in the Middle East this Saturday, November 11, at 4:15 am ET.
“Silent Death on a Syrian Journey,” an episode of TRT’s series Off the Grid, finds producer/director Mouhssine Ennami visiting Lebanon where Syrian refuges Abu Ahmed and Abdallah have sold their kidneys to pay for food and shelter. Ennami then tracks down an organ trafficker and an organ-harvesting surgical assistant who talk about the organ-trafficking business.
Following its Saturday premiere, the episode will also be available on TRT World’s YouTube channel.
For more info or to stream live online, visit trtworld.com.
- 😟 Bye-Bye Bluprint 😒 - June 1, 2020
- Apple’s Cult Movie Channel - June 1, 2020
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020