Talk show Frankly Faraci starts its second season tomorrow, November 8, on Dove Channel, the family-friendly streaming service. Harry Connick, Jr., Cedric the Entertainer, Steve Harvey, Corbin Bernsen and other celebs will join host Matthew Faraci to discuss “how their careers are inspired by faith.”
Dove Channel didn’t say how many episodes are involved, who will be the guest on tomorrow’s show (our guess is Connick), or if the season will be available free or through its pay service. The first season included six episodes, all of which are available right now for free.
Dove Channel offers much more free fare, such as the 2015 movie Just Let Go and Little Rascals shorts. A monthly subscription, which gets you hundreds of additional movies and TV episodes, costs $4.99 a month. The service is available at dovechannel.com, via smartphone apps, on Roku and Samsung Smart TVs, and via Amazon Channels.
To guide parent’s viewing choices for their families, each movie or TV show on Dove Channel features a rating from the 25-year-old Dove Foundation that’s based on the amount of sexuality, language, violence, drugs, nudity and other factors.
For more info, visit dovechannel.com.
- ‘Petrunya,’ Unlikely Rebel - June 21, 2021
- Free ‘Weasel’ & ‘Monkey’ - June 18, 2021
- Stream ‘Cracka’ Free - June 18, 2021
- Revry Escorts ‘Strut’ 6/18 - June 17, 2021
- Lubin’s Silent Film Empire - June 17, 2021
- ‘Oral’ Pilot Reading 6/17 - June 16, 2021
- Welcome Back, ‘iCarly’ - June 15, 2021
- ‘Rent’ Comes to Cuba - June 15, 2021
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021