Live tennis comes to Amazon Prime tomorrow, November 7, at 8 am ET with coverage of the first Next Gen ATP Finals from Milan, Italy. Featuring eight of the world’s top-ranked men’s players aged 21 and under, the tournament will include 16 matches through Saturday, November 11.
Subscribers to Tennis TV, the Association of Tennis Professionals own streaming service, can also access the tournament. This service, which features more than 2,000 live ATP matches annually, costs $14.99 a month or $119.99 annually.
To provide a “high-tempo, cutting-edge experience” by shortening matches, ATP said the Next Gen finals will feature such new rules as a shot clock and just four games per set. Thus, barring tiebreakers, we can tell you with confidence that the final match will start at 3 pm Saturday, just two hours after the third place match gets underway.
The other 14 matches break down as four round robins Tuesday through Thursday, starting at 8 am, and the semifinals Friday at 1 p.m.
Amazon Prime subscribers can see all the action by visiting primevideo.com/ATP, or searching for “Next Gen ATP Finals’ on Amazon apps. In addition to the live coverage, Amazon will also provide replays, daily highlights and player profiles.
To get more info on Tennis TV or to subscribe, visit tennistv.com.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021