Sarah Gadon is Grace Marks, “a poor, young Irish immigrant and domestic servant in Upper Canada who, along with stable hand James McDermott (Kerr Logan), was convicted of the brutal murders of their employer, Thomas Kinnear, and his housekeeper, Nancy Montgomery (Anna Paquin), in 1843.” Grace’s conviction “sparked much debate about whether Grace was actually involved in the murder, or merely an unwitting accessory.”
Mary Harron, who helmed American Psycho and I Shot Andy Warhol, directed. Sarah Polley wrote the series, which is a co-production with Halfire Entertainment, CBC and Netflix. Polley, Harron, and Noreen Halpern are also listed as executive producers.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021