Stranger Things, the 1980s-themed, supernatural hit, returns to Netflix today with a nine-episode second season. But prepare to binge-watch in a new – and longer – way if you choose to stream Netflix’s Beyond Stranger Things after each hour-long episode.
Netflix, in a YouTube announcement, did not give the running time for each aftershow. We do know that the host is Jim Rash, who played Dean Pelton in the NBC comedy Community and was also an Oscar-winning writer for The Descendents. Rash and his guests will analyze and dissect each Stranger Things episode include the show’s creators, cast, and special guests.
Here’s a trailer for season two of Stranger Things:
You can watch the first two seasons of Stranger Things, and the first season of Beyond Stranger Things now with a Netflix subscription costing as low as $7.99 a month following a one-month free trial.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021