Stranger Things, the 1980s-themed, supernatural hit, returns to Netflix today with a nine-episode second season. But prepare to binge-watch in a new – and longer – way if you choose to stream Netflix’s Beyond Stranger Things after each hour-long episode.
Netflix, in a YouTube announcement, did not give the running time for each aftershow. We do know that the host is Jim Rash, who played Dean Pelton in the NBC comedy Community and was also an Oscar-winning writer for The Descendents. Rash and his guests will analyze and dissect each Stranger Things episode include the show’s creators, cast, and special guests.
Here’s a trailer for season two of Stranger Things:
You can watch the first two seasons of Stranger Things, and the first season of Beyond Stranger Things now with a Netflix subscription costing as low as $7.99 a month following a one-month free trial.
- 30 Rock’s Rocky Reunion - July 15, 2020
- Restflix is a Snooze Binge - July 15, 2020
- Lady Edith’s Secrets - July 14, 2020
- Divos! The Claws are Out - July 14, 2020
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020