World Series Game One took two hours and 28 minutes to play – the shortest World Series game since 1992.
It was also 103 degrees shortly before game time in Los Angeles – another record.
Hot and fast are two things not normally associated with October baseball games. Neither are two NL West teams (Dodgers versus Astros) fighting for the MLB crown (sorry, every time I see the Astros, I remember them as the New York Mets’ nemesis in the 1986 NLCS).
If you want to see more World Series history unfold this year, here are some streaming options for watching Fox’s coverage of the remaining games.
fuboTV, a subscription streaming service that bundles sport and entertainment channels, has an entry-level Fubo Premier package featuring more than 65 channels, including Fox and Fox Deportes. Fubo TV is offering a seven-day free trial, which means you can watch the remaining six games (if they’re necessary) for free. Fubo Premier then costs $19.99 for the first two months, and $39.99 a month after that. There’s also a $44.99 a month option for New York area subscribers who also want the regional channels MSG and MSG+.
You can watch online at fubo.tv, via Amazon, Android and iOS devices, and on Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku.
For more information about subscription packages and add-on channels, visit fubo.tv/welcome/channels.
Other options for streaming the World Series include:
- Sling TV, which offers Fox in its $25 per month Sling Blue package;
- Hulu Live, which includes Fox in its $39.99 per month plan;
- PlayStation Vue, which offers streaming on its PlayStation 4 and 3 consoles, other devices and at psvue.com/watch. Fox is offered in the $39.99 per month Access plan;
- YouTube’s $35/month TV service.
Each of the above services offer free trials as well.
Remaining World Series schedule
- Game 2 Wednesday, October 25 in Los Angeles
- Game 3 Friday, October 27, in Houston
- Game 4 Saturday, October 28, in Houston
- Game 5 Sunday, October 29, in Houston (if necessary)
- Game 6 Tuesday, October 31, in Los Angeles (if necessary)
- Game 7 Wednesday, November 1, in Los Angeles (if necessary)
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021