(Pictured above: Helen McCrory in ‘Fearless.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Fearless, a six-episode legal conspiracy series starring Peaky Blinders’ Helen McCrory as a human rights lawyer, debuts on Amazon Prime this Friday, October 27. (Editors’ note: ‘Fearless,’ originally scheduled to premiere October 27, is now available for streaming on Amazon.)
In Fearless, Emma Banville (McCrory) seeks to exonerate Kevin Russell, played by Mum’s Sam Swainsbury, whom she believes “was wrongly convicted” 14 years earlier “for the murder of schoolgirl Linda Simms” (In the Flesh’s Eve Austin). The further she pursues leads, the more she senses “powerful forces in the police and the intelligence services who want to stop her from uncovering the truth.”
The cast also includes legendary British actor Michael Gambon as Sir Alastair McKinnon, as well as Black Mirror’s Wunmi Mosaku, Catastrophe’s Jonathan Forbes, Accused’s John Bishop, Ordinary Lies’ Rebecca Callard, Marcella’s Jamie Bamber, Mr. Selfridge’s Emma Hamilton and American Horror Story’s Robin Weigert.
Homeland writer and executive producer Patrick Harbinson wrote and executive produced Fearless. The series first aired on the UK’s ITV this summer.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021