Marquee, a subscription streaming service focusing on the performing arts, has launched on the web.
For $8.99 monthly or $89.99 annually (both with a 14-day free trial), you get content in five categories: dance, opera, music, documentary and theater. (But use code “dancemag” for a 20% “lifetime” discount).
Four “exclusives” are also featured, but since at least two of them — the documentaries Ballet’s Greatest Hits (2013) and Check Your Body at the Door (2012) — are also available to rent from Amazon and other sites, we’ll assume that “exclusive” in this case pertains to subscription services.
So you won’t find them on the other performing arts subscription streamer Cennarium, which has a higher cost ($9.97 monthly or $95.64 annually) and a shorter free trial (10 days). Cennarium is currently touting the 34th Tomorrow’s Circus Festival.
For more info on Marquee, or to subscribe, visit marqueearts.tv. The service is also promised soon for iOS, Android and Apple TV.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021