(Pictured above: Stage 13’s ‘Independent’)
Right now you can view Independent, which features “four of hip hop’s most exciting independent artists, Futuristic, Reverie, Sean Brown, and Trinidad James.” Independent follows the rising stars, “as they work to take over the music scene without the ties of a major record label… Independent is about the hustle, the vision and the American Hip-Hop dream.”
On Tuesday, October 24, Lipstick Empire premieres.
Lipstick Empire is an unscripted show starring Lora Arellano and Dana Bomar, co-founders and CEOs of Melt Cosmetics. “The two fierce makeup moguls tell their story that began behind a makeup counter and has blossomed to be one of the biggest independent makeup brands, with over 3 million global fans.”
Then I Love Bekka & Lucy debuts on Tuesday, November 9.
I Love Bekka & Lucy is a comedy about “two best friends who face the evolution of their relationship when one of them gets engaged.” Rachael Holder created, wrote and directed the series. Black Sails’ Jessica Kennedy is Bekka and Crazy Ex-Girlfriends’ Tanisha Long is Lucy.
For more information, visit Stage13.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021