(Pictured above: Jeong and Bennington in the front seats. Source: Facebook screenshot)
A Carpool Karaoke episode featuring Linkin Park and its late leader Chester Bennington is now streaming free on the band’s Facebook page and below. Apple Music, which normally runs Carpool Karaoke every Tuesday, has yet to schedule this episode.
Actor Ken Jeong (Community, The Hangover) joins Bennington and bandmates Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn in the 22-minute video, which features renditions of such band favorites as “Numb” and “Talking to Myself,” as well as Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” and Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing.”
Bennington committed suicide on July 20; the Carpool Karaoke episode was filmed six days earlier.
Carpool Karaoke normally runs on Apple Music, which streams a wide range of both audio and video on not only Apple and iTunes devices and apps, but also on Androids via Google Play. After a three-month free trial, Apple Music costs $4.99 a month for college students, $9.99 for others, and $14.99 for “family” memberships, which cover up to six users.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021