(Pictured above: Jeong and Bennington in the front seats. Source: Facebook screenshot)
A Carpool Karaoke episode featuring Linkin Park and its late leader Chester Bennington is now streaming free on the band’s Facebook page and below. Apple Music, which normally runs Carpool Karaoke every Tuesday, has yet to schedule this episode.
Actor Ken Jeong (Community, The Hangover) joins Bennington and bandmates Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn in the 22-minute video, which features renditions of such band favorites as “Numb” and “Talking to Myself,” as well as Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” and Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing.”
Bennington committed suicide on July 20; the Carpool Karaoke episode was filmed six days earlier.
Carpool Karaoke normally runs on Apple Music, which streams a wide range of both audio and video on not only Apple and iTunes devices and apps, but also on Androids via Google Play. After a three-month free trial, Apple Music costs $4.99 a month for college students, $9.99 for others, and $14.99 for “family” memberships, which cover up to six users.
- FloSports Goes Bowling - June 22, 2018
- Punjabi in ‘Next of Kin’ - June 21, 2018
- Dicks on Wheels - June 20, 2018
- Trapped in the 1970s! - June 19, 2018
- Honoring ‘Father Brown’ - June 18, 2018
- Look Who’s Carpooling! - June 15, 2018
- Back to ‘The Ranch’ - June 15, 2018
- Color Classics Launches - June 14, 2018
- ‘Graves’ Demons Return - June 13, 2018
- ‘Lust’ on Netflix Friday - June 13, 2018