The six-episode series features Elaine Cassidy (The Paradise, Harper’s Island) as Sarah, who “comes to realize how little she knew about her husband, Lee, before he was murdered. Her growing suspicions around his death lead Sarah to confront a powerful conspiracy of corporate, police and political interests.”
Angeline Ball, perhaps best known in the US for her role as backup singer Imelda Quirke in the The Commitments (1991), co-stars as a police detective. You can also see present-day Ball in BritBox’s Kat and Alfie: Redwater.
Acceptable Risk, filmed in Dublin and Montreal, debuted in late September on Ireland’s RTE One. Acorn TV will premiere the first two hour-long episodes this Monday, the next two on October 23, and the final two on October 30.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021