The six-episode series features Elaine Cassidy (The Paradise, Harper’s Island) as Sarah, who “comes to realize how little she knew about her husband, Lee, before he was murdered. Her growing suspicions around his death lead Sarah to confront a powerful conspiracy of corporate, police and political interests.”
Angeline Ball, perhaps best known in the US for her role as backup singer Imelda Quirke in the The Commitments (1991), co-stars as a police detective. You can also see present-day Ball in BritBox’s Kat and Alfie: Redwater.
Acceptable Risk, filmed in Dublin and Montreal, debuted in late September on Ireland’s RTE One. Acorn TV will premiere the first two hour-long episodes this Monday, the next two on October 23, and the final two on October 30.
- Japan: ‘Cat Nation’ - February 23, 2018
- ‘Paw Patrol’ Joins Noggin - February 23, 2018
- Acorn’s ‘Ackley Bridge’ - February 22, 2018
- ‘Cut the Chord’ - February 22, 2018
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018