(Pictured above: Rachel Brosnahan as ‘Mrs. Maisel.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Craving more episodes of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, whose Amazon pilot has proven marvelously popular?
Amazon Prime has just scheduled its first season launch for Wednesday, November 29 – but still with no indication of how many episodes you’ll be able to binge!
That’s particularly interesting since earlier this year Amazon made a big deal about The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel receiving an unprecedented two-season order — without revealing how many episodes would constitute a season.
Prime subscribers will find out November 29, if not earlier, by visiting Amazon’s Mrs. Maisel page. Anyone meanwhile can still watch the pilot absolutely free. The pilot garnered an average customer rating of 4.9 (out of 5), with 93% being 5-star reviews, Amazon said.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, created, written and directed by Amy Sherman-Palladino (Gilmore Girls) and executive produced by Daniel Palladino (Family Guy), stars House of Cards’ Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam “Midge” Maisel, a housewife in 1958 Manhattan whose “perfect life suddenly takes an unexpected turn.” That’s when Midge “discovers” a talent for comedy “that takes her from her comfortable life on Riverside Drive through the basket houses and nightclubs of Greenwich Village” all the way “to a spot on Johnny Carson’s couch.”
Boardwalk Empire’s Michael Zegen is Midge’s husband Joel Maisel, Family Guy’s Alex Borstein is Susie Myerson, Monk’s Tony Shalhoub is Midge’s father Abe Weinberg, and Two and a Half Men’s Marin Hinkle is her mother Rose.
- A ‘Concentration’ Puzzle - September 21, 2018
- Diana, Elvis & Son Pete - September 20, 2018
- Will Smith’s Grand Jump - September 20, 2018
- ‘Glitterbomb’ Thursdays - September 19, 2018
- Catch ‘Randy’s Canvas’ - September 18, 2018
- “Wire in the Blood’ - September 17, 2018
- They Are ‘Only Children’ - September 17, 2018
- ‘Murphy’ Streams…Finally! - September 14, 2018
- ‘Sunday Morning’ Tonight - September 14, 2018
- Na-nu, Na-nu! - September 13, 2018