“All Asian, all English, 24/7!,” declares new subscription streaming service Chopso, targeted at the Asian-American community.
Although already available, Chopso plans to “officially launch” on Thursday, November 2, with such exclusive content as 20th anniversary re-issuings of the feature film Shopping for Fangs and the Oscar-winning live-action short Visas and Virtue. The former was co-directed by Justin Lin, who went on to such mega-hits as The Fast and the Furious franchise and Star Trek Beyond, and Quentin Lee, who serves as Chopso’s chief creative officer.
Other content highlighted on the Chopso website includes series like We are Fathers and StarDumb, documentaries like The Slanted Screen, the romantic drama Viette, the indi-rock comedy The Crumbles, and the romantic comedy The People I’ve Slept With.
For more info, or to subscribe, visit chopso.com.
- FloSports Goes Bowling - June 22, 2018
- Punjabi in ‘Next of Kin’ - June 21, 2018
- Dicks on Wheels - June 20, 2018
- Trapped in the 1970s! - June 19, 2018
- Honoring ‘Father Brown’ - June 18, 2018
- Look Who’s Carpooling! - June 15, 2018
- Back to ‘The Ranch’ - June 15, 2018
- Color Classics Launches - June 14, 2018
- ‘Graves’ Demons Return - June 13, 2018
- ‘Lust’ on Netflix Friday - June 13, 2018