“All Asian, all English, 24/7!,” declares new subscription streaming service Chopso, targeted at the Asian-American community.
Although already available, Chopso plans to “officially launch” on Thursday, November 2, with such exclusive content as 20th anniversary re-issuings of the feature film Shopping for Fangs and the Oscar-winning live-action short Visas and Virtue. The former was co-directed by Justin Lin, who went on to such mega-hits as The Fast and the Furious franchise and Star Trek Beyond, and Quentin Lee, who serves as Chopso’s chief creative officer.
Other content highlighted on the Chopso website includes series like We are Fathers and StarDumb, documentaries like The Slanted Screen, the romantic drama Viette, the indi-rock comedy The Crumbles, and the romantic comedy The People I’ve Slept With.
For more info, or to subscribe, visit chopso.com.
- Japan: ‘Cat Nation’ - February 23, 2018
- ‘Paw Patrol’ Joins Noggin - February 23, 2018
- Acorn’s ‘Ackley Bridge’ - February 22, 2018
- ‘Cut the Chord’ - February 22, 2018
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018