(Pictured above: ‘#WhatsHappening’ Host Bree Essrig)
In an age when both world leaders and celebrities trash talk in 144 characters or less, it seems only fitting that Twitter itself would launch a primetime show rehashing the day’s events through the prism of hashtags.
Produced by Propogate, #WhatsHappening (not to be confused with the 1970s’ sitcom) will start streaming live on Twitter, Monday, October 9, at 8:30 pm ET. Hosted by YouTube personality Bree Essrig, the Monday through Friday show promises to deliver “the most relevant stories” as determined by tweets, GIFs, clips and conversations. Topics covered will include TV, film, comedy, sports, pop culture and, of course, politics.
Toyota Camry will sponsor a “Feel of the Day” segment, looking at “the most emotional Twitter responses.”
You’ll be able to view the show on Twitter via @HappeningDaily.
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019
- ‘Garden Party Massacre’ - October 10, 2019
- Rapping with the Stars - October 9, 2019
- Chinese Spy Thriller - October 8, 2019
- Ninja Warrior Streamer - October 8, 2019
- Borowitz on PBS - October 7, 2019
- Killer Games on Hulu - October 4, 2019