The concept behind the British reality series Honey I Bought the House? Give a couple the money to make a deposit on their first home, but allow only one of the pair to house-hunt and then make the final decision.
“When the search is over,” asks Vibrant TV, which has just launched the show in the US, “will the partner be thrilled with the new property and agree to sign the mortgage papers? Or will the couple risk losing that precious deposit?”
Also at Vibrant TV, next week has been designated “Snake Week.” Back-to-back episodes of The Savvy Screener favorite Snake Boss, chronicling the exploits of Australian urban snake catchers “Snake Sheila” and “Johnny Bagpipes,” will air nightly at 10 pm ET from October 16-20 over Vibrant’s free livestream.
Vibrant TV, featuring English-language programming from abroad, offers several viewing options. You can get its linear channel free, with commercials, at vibrant.tv. It’s also available over the air in a several markets.
For a $4.99 monthly fee, after a one-month free trial, you can get the linear channel ad-free, and VOD via the web and a wide variety of devices and services – from Roku and Sling to smartphone apps to smart TVs. Our suggestion: check your own streaming method to see if Vibrant TV is available.
You can also see a number of shows on demand for free.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021