Halloween is approaching, and maybe you’re thinking, where can I get me some “bloodbaths, gruesome gore, sick psychos and ravenous zombies”?
You might want to look at Screambox.
The subscription streaming service, which has more than 300 horror movies in its library, is now a $4.99 a month Amazon Prime add-on channel. The offer includes a seven-day free trial.
Screambox offers an “all-you-can-kill” menu that includes new movie releases every week. Titles include The Haunting of Helena, All Hallows’ Eve, The Shortcut, The Wicked, Cannibal Holocaust and Cassadaga.
Screambox also offers all 26 episodes of the 2005–2006 Masters of Horror Showtime series, with entries from directors like John Carpenter, John Landis, Takashi Miike, Norio Tsuruta, Joe Dante, and Tobe Hooper.
Amazon Prime members can learn more at Amazon.com.
But you don’t need to be an Amazon Prime member to join Screambox. You can order the same $4.99 a month plan or opt for a $35.88 annual subscription, which averages to $2.99 a month, directly from Screambox. The service can be accessed on a wide range of devices.
For more information, or to subscribe, visit screambox.com.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021